Oh I could go on and on about how much I love my momma. She has always been my #1 role model. Every year when Mother’s Day rolls around, I always had a hard time finding something special to get her. What do you give someone who’s given you everything?!
Obviously every mom is different and has their own unique interests. I tried to put together this list of things based on the simple joys in life. If there’s anything this quarantine has taught me, is to be appreciative and find joy in the everyday. Celebrations don’t always have to be large gatherings. They can also be small, quaint and just as meaningful. Schedule a fun little at home tea party or virtual happy hour with the leading momma’s in your life!
I hope you enjoy this gift guide and send some extra love to your momma or someone who has taken on that role in your life. I made sure to include a list of small businesses who are offering contact free deliveries in Los Angeles and Dallas, be sure to check those out! Especially if you can’t be there in person, surprise deliveries always bring so much joy!
FLORALS, GIFT BASKETS & SWEET TREATS
I always love to encourage supporting small businesses and now more than ever, it is so important! Here are some Los Angeles and Dallas based business offering contact free delivery services:
- Desert Rose Florals – florals, gift boxes and house plants
- Willow & Tala – Gift Boxes
- Creative Light Design X Kelly Patrice – Floral, Custom Cards & Burlap Tote Bag
- Mulberry & Moss – Floral Arrangements – Orange County Delivery
- Dominique Rose – Floral Arrangements
- Loved and Found Box – Styled Gift Boxes
- local and ships nationwide
- Prim and Lovely – Floral Arrangements
- Petal Pushers – Floral Arrangements
- Magic Hour Shop
Mindfulness, recipes, design inspo…this section gives you a little bit of everything!
Some of these links are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if purchased. Happy shopping and celebrating! Cover photo credit goes to my amazing friend Jenny Quicksall